• We disclose personal information with third parties or affiliates that we in good faith believe are appropriate to enable them to provide services to you and to contact you regarding additional products and/or services that you have expressed an interest.
• Certain federal, state and local laws or government regulations may require us to disclose non-public personal information about you. In these circumstances, we will use reasonable efforts to disclose only the information required by law, subpoena or court order to be disclosed.
• We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
• As otherwise permitted by federal or state law.
• Some internet browsers offer the user a “Do Not Track” technology. The Do Not Track (DNT) header is the HTTP header field DNT that requests that a web application disable either its tracking or cross-site user tracking of an individual user. At the current time, this Site does not have the capability of recognizing a “Do Not Track” request.
• The website does not automatically recognize your e-mail address. You only receive e-mail from us if you check a box indicating an interest in a particular e-list or if you provide an e-mail address for a customer service inquiry and need an answer via e-mail. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and online forms, including those who specifically check a box to subscribe on our online forms (for example, request for information on this website). Any user who signs up for e-mails can unsubscribe or manage his/her subscription by linking to the personal URL e-mailed to all subscribers. Every e-mail sent also includes information about how to stop receiving e-mails from us.
• We do not share the e-mail addresses we collect with similar benefits organizations.
• For the convenience of our visitors and customers, this website may contain links to other sites. While we generally try to link only to sites that share similar high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, products or services offered or the privacy and security practices employed by these other sites.
• Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household. We do not sell your personal information. The CCPA and CPRA requires disclosure of this fact.
• You may have the right to confirm whether we process certain information or what information we process, and to obtain a copy of that information in a format that allows you to transmit the information to another business without difficulty.
• Once we receive and confirm your identity and verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the following at your direction (with various exceptions):
a) The categories of personal information we collected about you in the last 12 months;
b) The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you in the last 12 months;
c) Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
d) The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
e) The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
f) If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose a list of the personal information types that each category of recipient purchased; and
g) If we disclosed your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, a list of the personal information types that each category of recipient received.
• You have the right to request that AGIA delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, with certain exceptions. You will need to submit a valid and verifiable request so AGIA can confirm your identity and/or authorization to make such a request. AGIA will determine if retaining the information is permitted or required under the law. If no retention conditions apply, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any Service Providers to do the same.
• Taking into consideration the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of your personal information, you may have the right to correct inaccuracies in such information. Upon submission to AGIA of a valid and verifiable request where your identity and authorization can be confirmed, AGIA will use all reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate information.
• AGIA processes sensitive personal information only as necessary in performance of our services to ensure the security and integrity of your information or as otherwise specified under regulation. Because AGIA does not process your sensitive personal information for other purposes, there is not a mechanism for you to limit the processing of this information.
• AGIA does not engage in automated processing of personal information to make decisions that yield legal or other material consequence. Because we do not engage in this processing, AGIA does not provide a mechanism for you to limit our processing of personal information in this manner.
• AGIA does not sell your personal information; therefore we do not provide a mechanism for you to limit our processing of personal information in such a manner.
• AGIA will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA or CPRA. Examples of discrimination could be charging you inflated rates by imposing penalties or granting discounts or other benefits, denying you goods or services or providing you a different level of quality of goods or services.
• Any acts of discrimination are prohibited by the CCPA and CPRA and AGIA will not engage in them.
• You, or a person authorized by you to act on your behalf, or an entity registered with the California Secretary of State and authorized by you to act on your behalf, can make a request regarding your personal information under the CCPA and CPRA. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
• If you would like to exercise your right to request a copy of your personal information or your right to delete your personal information, please contact AGIA customer service by calling (800) 424-5181, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize regular mail by using the following address:AGIA Affinity Office of Administration P.O. Box 26450 Phoenix, AZ 85068